Task 5: Information SystemsCategory
- Use appropriate and safe sites for internet exploring.
- Abide by copyright laws and reference work taken from the internet.
SMART Video Lessons
This resource contains videos explaining the 5 cyber ethics they have listed on the w..
Ethics for technology use:
Take care of equipment
Use safe websites
- Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provid..
Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Take caut..
Ethical practices that are a must surrounding digital technologies:
– project and respect all equipment
– no cyberbullying
– give cred..
Students will explain the importance of ethical behavior in the field of Cybersecurity
This website would be a useful resource for teachers planning on teaching cyber ethics within their classroom. It covers the topics:
I found a children’s book called ‘Digi Ducks Big Decision’ by Lindsay Buck.
This could be read to year 2-3 students to help students un..
this shows children how to use computers and keep them safe while using it
- Avoid plagiarism
- do not modify information for public viewing
- information on computers should be kept private
- do not send rud..
My top 5 code of ethics statements for using technology appropriately in the classroom or in a workplace are:
- Ensure that technology ..
This video followed by activities as well as regular online safety education helps support primary students as they learn about online con..
Here are my 5 code of ethic statements I’ll share within my future classrooms
1.) It is important to have a secure password! you can ev..
This recourse is a video promoting how you should behave online, it is aimed at primary students and helps them learn the ethics of using ..
This resource looks at different examples of not using technology and the internet correctly, how they are used incorrectly, and how they ..
This resource is great for young kids to learn about cyber ethics and build on their knowledge of cyber safety.
- Take care of the technology you are using
- Always give credit to a source you have used
- Don’t leave devices logged into unattende..
Task 5; Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Pr..
Hectors World covers key concepts such as: online security, cyber-bullying and privacy and personal information suitable for the lower pri..