CHOOSING THE PERFECT ROUTE TO LEARN COURSES
Everyone has their own effective ways of acquiring knowledge. Some people usually opt to le..
Unit 5 – Question 3
It is not a topic that has not been introduced at all, but I think the course should place more emphasis on how we can equip our students ..
Unit 3 – Questions 1
Another example of how humans can leave traces of information is within the text and photos they send to social media. What may seem an in..
Unit 2 – Task 2
Answering Question 1 for Task 2:
Cyber Security is a process relating how we protect our computer and/or network hardware and data thro..
Unit 5 Task
When cyberbullying happens, everyone involved brings their own perspective to the situation. Help students learn about the importance of e..
Unit 4 Task
Unit 3 Task
Unit 2 Task
Unit 5: Top 5-10 Code of Ethics Statements for Using Technology in The Classroom
- Prevent cyberbullying by addressing, discussing, and reporting it.
- Promote a positive digital footprint or image online.
- Use saf..
Unit 4: Password Power-Up – Year 3
Lesson Plan: https://www.commonsense.org/education/digital-citizenship/lesson/password-power-up
How can strong passwords ensure you p..
Unit 2 – Cyber Security & Awareness
Cyber Awareness is understanding within the online and digital medium.
Cyber Safety is the steps someone takes to protect themselves an..
2) an activity in which could be ran in a primary school class to install knowledge regarding cyber ethics is cyber ethic scenario role pl..
2) a great upper primary resource that would be a great inclusion to a lesson regarding the need to have strong and secure passwords would..
3) resource url: https://www.esafety.gov.au/educators/classroom-resources/swoosh-glide-and-rule-number-5
a great resource for teaching ..
3) a great classroom activity that will strengthen students understanding of private and public information sharing is by using and organi..
Unit 2: Task
For me, cyber security is more about technologies, cyber awareness is about knowledge and cyber safety is about behaviour and attitude. In..
Unit 5: Task
- Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provid..
Unit 4: Task
- What are some primary-friendly “scam scenarios” that you could use in the classroom for encouraging students to critically think about..
Unit 3: task
- Find and share a resource to support teaching students in primary years about information sharing or safe communication. Include a bri..
Unit 2: Task
- Explain what you think are some of the key differences between cyber security, cyber awareness and cyber safety. To what extent are yo..
You must be logged in to post a comment.