There are numerous ways we can leave traces of data on the internet. Most social media platforms include a ‘stories’ function. This is whe..
I have found a video to show students when teaching them about sharing private and public information online. The link is: https://www.you..
SMART Video Lessons
This resource contains videos explaining the 5 cyber ethics they have listed on the w..
A ‘child friendly’ scam that could be discussed are the common: ‘your parcel is on its way, click on (random link) to track’.
This website is aimed at children in year 3 and upwa..
This is a government resource that explains information sharing in an engaging and middle school – high school. context.
- Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provid..
- Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
I would begin ..
This video provides students with what is safe and unsafe while being on the internet. The video goes for 3 minutes.
I think the future of cyber attacks will be through text messaging. As text messaging is a primary source of communicating in current soci..
- Find and share a resource to support teaching students in primary years about information sharing or safe communication. Include a bri..
Click to access classroom-ideas-5-6-networks-unplugged.pdf
Ethical practices that are a must surrounding digital technologies:
– project and respect all equipment
– no cyberbullying
– give cred..
I imagine that the cyber attacks will continue to grow in the future, as there is so much public information posted online every day. Hack..
Some ways in which humans can leave traces of information online can be through online shopping, subscribing to a newsletter, photos your ..
This online resource is a video by olympians talk..
- What are some primary-friendly “scam scenarios” that you could use in the classroom for encouraging students to critical..