Students can compare the growth rate of plants. Either different plants planted in the same soil or same plant planted in dif..
There are some challenges that come with teaching remotely – such as being able to control the resources that students have access to in t..
Having the resources for innovative teaching and learning is imperative for staying in touch with the latest in Digital Technologies. This..
One classroom activity that incorporates a visual programming environment is Minecraft Hour of Code. This program offers a s..
I have created an algorithm as a flow chart for the everyday activity waste or recycle. This flow chart could be used in the ..
A lesson idea for sharing information online safety is to get students to play a modified game of “celebrity heads” where the..
A lesson idea to explore past and present technologies. Have students complete a worksheet with:
- What technologies thei..
A classroom activity that involves students encoding and decoding data is a spy language activity. Get students to develop th..
In the classroom, an idea for a useful data source that teachers could use is to go outside with students and collect a bunc..
- Keep your personal information private.
- Just because you are behind a computer screen does not mean you can treat people any diffe..
This is a fun YouTube video about password safety. The Password Rap is a catchy song that runs through h..
the esafety website provides an array of exercises that students can work thro..
This resources teachers students how to be safe and secure onli..
- Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Create or find a classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
Below is a link to a website/ article for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics .
Resources that may be helpful within the classroom in teaching students about information sharing and internet safety is -https://kidsheal..
Below is a link to classroom resource that teaches students about creating strong passwords, passcodes or passphrases.
It contains meth..
There are a variety of ways of how information can be extracted from data. As discussed in the primary MOOC, the example of images is well..
2. Find a resource (a website, video or storybook) for teaching a topic related to cyber ethics and share this with the community. Provide..