Unit 5: Top 5-10 Code of Ethics Statements for Using Technology in The Classroom
- Prevent cyberbullying by addressing, discussing, and reporting it.
- Promote a positive digital footprint or image online.
- Use safe, secure and appropriate sites for internet exploring.
- Model how to abide by copyright laws and reference/give credit to the original source/work taken from the internet (e.g., other people’s resources, PowerPoints, word documents etc).
- ALWAYS pre-watch any videos that you will share with the students!
- Before starting any lessons, skip/delete/close ads on websites/videos, etc that will be used during the lesson.
- Enforce the rule that, like other belongings, “If the device does not belong to you, do not touch it!”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours