My Code of Ethics statement looks a little something like this:
- Be kind and do not engage in any behaviour or activity that can cause harm or distress to yourself or others.
- Be respectful of every single persons autonomy in the digital sphere.
- be honest and upfront, display transparency in a positive way.
- Protect yourself and your information by actively managing your passwords and digital foot print.
- If you see/hear/read of anyone breaking these rules, do the honest and rightful thing and report them to the appropriate authority.