OPTION 1: Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
1. Take caution when clicking on links that could potentially be suspicious or abnormal.
2. Ensure that your devices are appropriately stored. Do not leave your devices unattended in a public space.
3. Do not tell anyone your password, even your best friend! Make sure that your password does not contain personal information or is easy for others to guess. Make it unique and use plenty of characters.
4. Be kind and respectful to yourself and others online, be the reason cyberbullying is prevented!
5. Do not plagiarise the work of others or claim that it belongs to you, whether that be someone else’s writing or using a song you like in a public video.
6. Be aware of the types of information that you are sharing online as you leave a digital footprint behind every choice you make! If you don’t want your parents, school, or future employer to see it, then don’t post it! Think before you do.