Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
- Take caution when clicking on links that could potentially be suspicious
- Do not leave your devices unattended in a public space.
- Do not tell anyone your password and make sure that your password does not contain personal information or is easy to guess
- Teach students to be respectful to each other online, as there is another person behind the screen
- Do not plagiarise the work of others or claim that it belongs to you, whether that be someone else’s writing or using a song you like in a public video
- Be aware that you have a digital footprint! If you don’t want a future employer to see it, then don’t post it!