- Share an activity idea or classroom resource that you have found online or created yourself that involves primary students exploring private and public information sharing. It could be a video, lesson plan, storybook, song or anything else!
- Provide opportunities for students to share ideas in an online space using a suitable classroom context. Students may use a collaboration tool such as Seesaw, OneNote or an intranet space.
- Apply rules for safe and acceptable behaviours.
- Discuss the fair use of images located on the internet for use in students’ own digital solutions.
- Set the students a simple task that taps into their interests or that is a currently studied topic, such as researching a famous sportsperson or animal.
- Students work in small groups to produce a shared document (for example, on Google Docs). Together, they create a digital poster describing the key information about a topic.