Task 1: Introducing DTs:
I chose to focus on Computer Science and Music, as this is something that my nephew has said interested him. He had mentioned that he really wanted to find a career that combined his passion of music with technologies.
A lot of my information was taken from: https://study.com/articles/jobs_involving_music_computers.html
Jobs I found:
- Sound Engineer
- Sound Designer
- Software Developer
- Computer and Information Research Scientist
- There are a lot of job opportunities that combine Computer Science and Music.
- It is a very competitive field.
- Computer and Information Research Scientist are often involved in data mining, where they create algorithms for the purpose of processing and understanding large masses of data at one time. As music distribution has evolved and adapted to growing technological capabilities, streaming services have been on the rise. Because of this, there is a job market for research scientists to apply this data mining for improving these streaming platforms, whether it be improving the quality of the streaming service or analyzing patterns in customer behavior to bolster product engagement.
- Are Social skills, media and marketing an important part of these jobs?
- How many skills needed for this field could be transferred to other fields if there is no job opportunities for you.
- How much do influencers and social media impact the success you will have?
You must be logged in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours