Code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom
- Prevent cyberbullying. Teach students about cyberbullying by discussing it and encouraging students to report it.
- Explore appropriate and safe sites for learning and research
- Be knowledgeable about copyright implications and reference content from the internet. Always give credit to original sources.
- Do not give away any personal information to anyone online unless there is website security
- Use technology responsibly and be effective, thoughtful and ethical digital creators.
- Promote a positive image