Students would work over a number of lessons to develop a timeline of technology.
- Collect as many real life examples of technology from the past a present. In unable to get real examples, images could be used.
- Have students work cooperatively to place the objects in order from oldest to newest, justifying their choices.
- Discuss the objects and proposed uses.
- Work in pairs to research an object, to find out their use, age and other details.
- Share with the class and compare findings against original timeline.