Activity for exploring sequences for Pre Primary Children.
1. Throw the class a few sets of puzzles. Ask the children to help you solve the puzzles.
2. Split the class into pairs.
3. Each pair is given a set of puzzles to solve.
4. Ask them to solve the puzzle.
5. Once all the students finish solving the puzzle, discuss how one group can solve the puzzles. Draw the sequence of steps on the board.
7. Ask each pair to create their sequence of steps on an A3 paper.
8. The class discuss the different sequences between each group.