I found this lesson plans from https://www.digitaltechnologieshub.edu.au/teachers/scope-and-sequence/f-2/online-safety/online-safety
I would modify the lesson plans to accomodate the needs of younger children (PrePrimary age) by:
1. Read the book together as a class “How We Got Cyber Smart”.
2. Brainstorm as a class what to do to be a Cyber Smart.
3. Divide the class into pairs or a group of three. Each group need to explore one idea of being Cyber Smart.
4. Each group create a poster and make a little video explaining about the idea.
5. The video will have a QR code and the class will take turns watching the video. The group will receive feedbacks from the peers.
6. As a final project, the class put together an infographics to be shared with the whole school community.