This activity is suited to the early years and involves students following a sequence of instructions.
How to tie your shoe laces.
The bunny ears method.
1. Put your socks on your feet.
2. Put your shoes on your feet.
3. Cross your laces then take one of your ends and put it through the hole then tighten it.
4. Take 1 lace and fold it into a bunny ear.
5. Take your lace that is not in a bunny ear and wrap it around the bunny ear once.
6. Take that lace that you just wrapped, put through the hole, pull and tighten it.