Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
1. Do not use a computer to harm other people.
2. Do not interfere with other people’s computer work.
3. Do not snoop around in other people’s files.
4. Do not use a computer to steal intellectual property.
5. Do not use a computer to bear false witness.
6. Do not copy or use proprietary software for which you have not paid.
7. Do not use other people’s computer resources without authorization or proper compensation.
8. Do not appropriate other people’s intellectual output.
9. Think about the social consequences of the program you write or the system you design.
10. Use a computer in ways that show consideration of and respect for your fellow humans.