Share with us your top 5-10 code of ethics statements for using technology in the classroom or your professional workplace.
I found a few ethics statements from a classroom I’ve been working in throughout the year. They keep things quite simple and clear.
- I will not tell anyone my password.
- I know that teachers might look at what I do on the computer.
- I will tell my parents about the things I do on the internet.
- I will stay on the websites my teacher shows me.
- I won’t tell people on the internet who I am or where I live.
- I will tell my teacher and my parents if I see something on the internet that makes me feel uncomfortable.