Option 3: Exploring past and present technologies: Share a lesson idea that involves exploring past and present technologies.
A Lesson Plan:
To explore past and present technologies
1. print out images of old and new computers.
2. display them in an incorrect order of production
3. ask students to place them in what they believe is the correct order.
4. then place them in the correct order.
5. present a diagram on the smart board and have a brainstorm with students comparing the differences and similarities of the oldest and newest model of computer.
6. create an art project centered around this idea of technology. Present Ss with the task…design the next computer of the future using recycled materials. Ss to present designs.