Students sharing work online, in a safe environment may entail:
- Setting expectations, for families, students and teachers, early on so that they are aware of what is acceptable, and what is not.
- Creating online forums that are safe, and that can be monitored by teachers and parents. This helps to eliminate worry over who students are talking to online, and who they are sharing their work with.
- Providing support and strategies incase of an incident
- Ensuring the right protocols are in place to protect students and teachers, online.
- Having e-safety resources for families and teachers
In terms of creating work online together:
- Microsoft Team
Lastly, ensuring that students have completed their ‘digital citizenship’ so that they have the tools to be safe online.