There are many ways that students can create and share information in safe online environments. Some of the tools and environments that students can use in order to create and share work online together include:
- Padlet – simple to use online post-it board
- Miro Board – online whiteboard with great functionality
- Minecraft Education – popular game-based educational tool with group work capabilities
- Google Drive – cloud-based service that allows multiple students to work on one document simultaneously
- Quizlet – students can create digital flash cards that they can share and test one another with
There are, of course, many more excellent tools that students can use to collaborate safely online, but hopefully this short list provides a few ideas!