The cyber ethics code of conduct that I would implement in an upper primary school classroom are:
- Use technological resources appropriately and safely.
- Always be respectful and do not cyberbully.
- Protect your privacy and the privacy of others while online.
- Do not “steal” intellectual property and always reference the original source.
- Question the information that you find online for relevance and accuracy.
- Report anything suspicious or unusual to your teacher or another trustworthy adult.