I currently live in Perth and I travel a lot by public transport. Hence, I find the Transperth app very useful for me.
Here is how it works:
- You key in where is the starting point of your destination ( you can also allow GPS to locate where you are in real time)
- You key in where is your final destination.
- Transperth app will show you a list of possible ways you can commute using Transperth public transport to your destination.
- Just click on your preferred commuting choice, then it will show you a map as to which route it will take to your destination.
- Additionally, it shows you what time you arrive, how much the fare cost and if walking is required, what is the walking distance.