A few data collection activities that students could do at home could be to:
- Sort and tally the different Australian coins in their house.
- Sort and tally their toys by colour or style, or whichever theme they chose.
- Flip a coin multiple times and record if it falls on heads or tails. Draw a bar graph based on the patterns.
- Roll a dice multiple times and record the number it lands on. Draw a bar graph based on the patterns.
- https://www.abcya.com/games/fuzz_bugs_graphing Students could play this game online at home.