Task 5: Information Systems
Life Education Van
The Life Education Van is a fantastic way to teach and encourage students to be cyber safe. It goes through multiple modules that can demonstrate to the students how to:
- Responsible and respectful behaviour when using communication technology
- Skills for building positive relationships with friends
- Keeping personal information safe online
- Strategies to deal with bullying and cyberbullying
- Exploring the role of bystanders
There is also multiple teacher resources that can be downloaded from the website with a teacher/school log in.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
+ There are no commentsAdd yours